Oct 24, 2013

Before the metting talk (6:30)  

Andy Janes will do a 20 min talk on 

Introduction and refresher on Composition


----------------------------


Nathalie Gallant "Babies and pregnant women"

As a lover of natural light portraiture, I constantly find myself drawn to maternity and baby photos. As a new mother myself, I now understand that there is something incredibly sacred with the connectedness you feel to your child during your pregnancy and the incredible depth of your love when you meet your baby for the first time. It's no wonder why maternity and baby photography continues to be so popular. While every shoot is a new learning experience, I would love to share tips on lighting, posing, props, lenses, camera settings and post production to help you improve upon your own maternity and baby photos.



No comments: