We have redesigned the FCC website with the goal of making it your NUMBER ONE resource for club information. There is lots to explore, but here is a quick overview of some of the most notable updates:
1. To show off the work of our members, we have added "Club Galleries" to the site. Now we need your photos! Please read here on how to submit photos for the galleries and send us your images. We have also included links to each members' individual websites. If you want your website added, please send us the link!
2. We have included a "Links/Resources Page", so you will have links to some of the most popular photo-tips sites and other popular resources. If you have a site to suggest, please email us the link and an explanation of why you like the site.
3. You can upload each new post to Facebook & Twitter. This will allow each of us to promote the club individually to friends and family. Also, from the icons in the sidebar, you can now link directly to both the FCC Facebook Group and Flickr Group from our website. We are suggesting we use the Facebook "discussion" group for things such as equipment for sale, photo-meet-ups, a place for questions/answers, and other interesting topics. Feel free to start a thread!
4. Introducing, Blog-only, monthly photo "Challenges" to help get you out shooting! The first one starts right away and the theme for March is "Green". Submit your photos taken during March with green as the predominant colour and will display them all in a slideshow on the site in April.
5. Expect regular updates. We intend to keep you informed! If you have news for the club, send us an email so we can post it to the site! We hope you come back often!
This is just a quick overview of the things we are doing online. Your feedback is welcome! Just send us an email or leave a comment by clicking on the link below.