Nov. 9th ~ KVCC Presents

Pardon me folks for my tardiness in getting out the bi-weekly email and website update.

This coming Thursday evening we are back to our regular meeting place at U de M. Presenting is a representative of the Kennebecasis Valley Camera Club, I understand they have been working feverishly putting together a great DVD of thier membership's images. Speaking from experience this will be a true delight.

There is a in house contest this week as well entitled "Country Life" in both digital and slide images and the our following meeting will be the another contest "Coffee Shop".

I've spoken with Robert and he will be present at the meeting this week. He'll have with him tickets for the Christmas Dinner dated for Dec. 2nd; prices are $15 for single or $25 for a double.

I hope to see each of you there. Drive safe and keep it between the lines.

Photo Credit: "Days of Yore" by Sherry Patterson of KVCC

No comments: